Friday, March 27, 2009

Cardiff

Yes we smashed up Cardiff. Sailor Jerry's rum helped it on it's way.
There was a lot of fresh moves in the club afterwards. Well we thought
they were fresh, actually It was probably like one of those
educational films they showed in school "look at this man he thinks he
is dancing well but he is drunk". You get the drift. My funny story is
that I got so drunk that I sleepwalked in the hotel. I woke up outside
my room in my pants. When I eventually found the room I knocked to
wake House but he would not wake up. I thought I was going to have to
go down to reception in my pants but luckily I found an open room full
of hotel uniforms so I put on one of them and got a new key from
reception. So it was a good night. Christ. Oh and here was the start
with false tashes.

1 comment:

davetyk said...

Sounds interesting!! Bath was a good night too (where's the blog entry, Henry!?), thanks for chatting to me! Keep up the AWESOME work!! Hopefully chat to you soon! Loving the new tunes, especially Boarding Houses!!! =)

Dave, Portsmouth.