Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shows

Yes, we are working here as well as having a ball. The Sao Paulo show was great, I never thought we would put 300 people in a room in Brasil, but we did. Johnny Flynn is doing solo stuff in support and he was really good, he is just such a frikkin' good guitar player it makes me want to cry.

Last night was the Buenos Aires show at 2.30 am. Holy moly that is a late one. Luckily the crowd are like the Spanish crowds and only finished their tea at 1am so were just warming up nicely when we went on. The reception for us and Johnny was amazing, just a really friendly bunch of people. It was really busy and we got treated like kings. The meat here is just the nuts by the way. If you want a cheap and awesome trip then I would recommend this city. Listen to me, I'm like Bill Bryson.

Motley Cru are in the hotel, fuck yeah! I saw Vince Neal last night and we had a set to on the steps of the hotel. Suffice it to say I kicked his ass. Unfortunately they are on tonight and we are off to Chile today, I would have liked to have seen that.

Henry

2 comments:

el Ale said...

Me and my girlfriend have the luck to watch you in the Santiago's show and let me tell you... you are an amazing band!! incredible! i get very very surprised, I believe it will be an épic show to remember :)

Sadly i didn go with my camera, haha

What a solid band... ufff

Greetings!

Unknown said...

hey henry!
the buenos aires gig was excellent!!
thanks for coming down here!

by the way,i would like to know yours and Thomas guitar and bass set up!