Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Off the beaten track tour 4 - Day off

All I did on my day off was went to a weatherspoons and went on the ferry. Ferrys are horrid, they bore me. I played deer hunter which is amazing but cost me £5. I beat Ollie and Ed (Tour manager), even though they are more macho.

I m in Wrexham today. I lived here 10 years ago and worked in a mobile phone shop. I revisited it today and it made me grateful for what has happened to me since. Wrexham really depressed me at the time I lived here, mainly because I didn't know anyone, but it looked nicer today. They have a Maplin's now so I was happy. Has anyone bought one of those R/C helicopters from there? I know that the £40 one only goes up and down and side to side, but is the one that goes forwards and backwards any good? I wanna get one.

Five gigs left on this tour. Phewsh. Home straight. Then we get straight onto the video shoot for Turn tail. More of that later.

Henry

2 comments:

Beryl30 said...

My mate bought a helicopter from Tescos. It was little and £20. We flew it round the living room until Baboon nearly knocked over the red wine and I told him off. You need to get more people posting comments on your blog. I obviously have far too much time on my hands.

Unknown said...

Obviously Beryl!! Little Ash has a Dragon Fly you can fly around which is cool. He did try and fly it out of his attic bedroom window (it is a proper bedroom we don't lock him away in the dark although that is tempting sometimes)and it landed on the roof, so guess who had to climb out and get it. Yes Mrs Ash hee hee. No it was me. Thankfully the roof can take a lot of weight!!.

Like the blog by the way and hi Beryl hope you are well.